- Full-day trip to Rome from Florence
- Enjoy a high-speed train ride to Rome and back
- See the best of Rome with the easy hop-on, hop-off bus
- Discover well-known landmarks and sites such as the Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Capitoline Hill and Via Veneto, among many others
- Experience Rome at your own pace, choosing which spots to explore at greater length
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 8.10 am in front of Italo Club, inside Santa Maria Novella train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass Rome’s famous attractions as you go, such as the Colosseum, where gladiators battled; the Vatican and St. Stephen’s Basilica; the Roman Forum, which hosts an impressive collection of ancient ruins and more. Check out the chic stretch of the Via Veneto for an upscale spot to eat or the St. Angelo Bridge for a scenic view of the Tiber River. Your bus pass is valid for 12 hours and gives you access to unlimited rides, so you can hop off where you please and choose when to break for lunch (own expense).
After a full day of exploration, you’ll hop on the high-speed train back to Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Infant 0/1.99 years old free with no seats reserved
- From 01st of April till 31st of October, not operating the 1st Sunday of every month.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas