10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio with the convenience of a private driver and vehicle on this full-day tour from Florence. Skip the hassle of driving with private transfer service that takes you through the picturesque Italian countryside to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio. Have several hours to explore the medieval towns on your own, and, if time allows, add a stop at Pitigliano Centro Storico.
- See Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio independently
- Take in the scenery while your private driver handles the road
- Sample the food and wines of Tuscany and Umbria (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are available for collecting you everywhere in Florence and its surroundings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Drive You Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto Civita di Bagnoregio Pitigliano -Little Jerusalem- PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto Civita di Bagnoregio Pitigliano -Little Jerusalem- PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto Civita di Bagnoregio Pitigliano -Little Jerusalem- PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto Civita di Bagnoregio Pitigliano -Little Jerusalem- PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto Civita di Bagnoregio Pitigliano -Little Jerusalem- PRIVATE TOUR from Florence
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceClassic Car Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyClassic Car Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiClassic Car Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert MuseumMedici ChapelsPiazza della SignoriaOltrarnoPonte Santa TrinitaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo StrozziHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSan Miniato al MonteOspedale degli InnocentiVilla GamberaiaPiazza della RepubblicaSan Marco MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella