Are you interested in?
Palazzo Vecchio Tours
195 Tours & Activities
831 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Entrance ticket and reservation
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontana del Nettuno, Piazza della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P70
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Arno RiverLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)OltrarnoBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPalazzo DavanzatiSan FredianoGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceVilla GamberaiaPalazzo VecchioPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Barberino Designer Outlet Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)