Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Florence's most important sites with an experienced local guide
- Seeing Florence by bike at sunset is a truly unforgettable experience
- See Duomo Square, Ponte Vecchio, plus many other famous sites
- Hear interesting facts, stories and useful information as you cycle between Florence's top attractions
Departure & Return
There is not great mobile phone reception in and around the meeting point, so screenshots of the walking directions can be helpful.
What To Expect
Pass the Duomo, Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower, pausing for photos of these iconic landmarks. You’ll also head up to Piazzale Michelangelo, where you can soak up fantastic panoramic views of Florence and the Arno River down below. Learn the history behind the famous Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and bustling Piazza Signoria from your guide as you travel from each attraction.
After 2.5 hours of sightseeing, your sunset bike tour will conclude at its original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Holdings LLC - Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands