5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See more of Tuscany on this day trip from Florence. First, drive to Pisa to explore the Square of Miracles and the buildings that surround it: the Baptistery, the Cathedral, the Cemetery, and of course, the iconic Leaning Tower. Then it’s on to Lucca—a walled city built during the Middle Ages—where you can eat, shop, and explore.
- Day tour to Pisa and Lucca
- Private driver/guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Guided tour in Pisa
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please leave your address when you book, we will pick up you if you are located anywhere in the downtown area in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Florence and Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa and Lucca Tour from Florence with the Leaning Tower Skip the Line access?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa and Lucca Tour from Florence with the Leaning Tower Skip the Line access?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa and Lucca Tour from Florence with the Leaning Tower Skip the Line access?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa and Lucca Tour from Florence with the Leaning Tower Skip the Line access
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Medici ChapelsBarberino Designer Outlet Piazza della RepubblicaOltrarnoFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Prada OutletLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Ospedale degli InnocentiFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)San Miniato al MonteLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Ponte Santa TrinitaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Palazzo StrozziSan Marco MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)