- Experience beautiful, historic Pisa on an all-day guided tour from Florence
- Take a tour of the iconic Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Miracoli complex
- Enjoy free time to explore the city at your own pace and take pictures
- Learn the history of this fascinating Tuscan city from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Reach the meeting point getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop which is the end of the line). The ride is 20 min from center and you can choose the nearest stop. Our staff will wear a green shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs in order to climb the leaning tower. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral of Pisa. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Please note that on Bank Holidays the Cathedral may be closed to public - you will get a deeper and longer explanation of the Square instead.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the tour can be done in bus, minivan or train depending on daily schedule. In case of train, tickets will be provided by your tour guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff