Explore our promoted experiences
- Door-to-door service
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Fast, friendly and hassle free transfer into Florence
Departure & Return
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) Please note: For departure transfers to Florence Train Station the pick up time is approx. 1-hour before the train departure time. Please take this into consideration when booking the daily or nightly option. An anticipated pick up time could affect the rate and must be confirmed by the provider. Please note this transfer is only available from hotels in the main City of Florence, please contact us if you are unsure if your hotel is included within the pick up area.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 09:00 AM09:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious sedan for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Rides are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accommodate all travel schedules.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms