12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover quaint and colorful Ligurian villages during this private tour from Florence. Travel along the Tyrrhenian coast to the “Five Lands” of Cinque Terre where you travel by train from Riomaggiore, Manarola, and Vernazza. Then, hop on a boat and take in the beautiful views before hopping out to explore the historic center of Portovenere. Train and boat tickets are included in the tour package for your convenience.
- Take a full-day tour from Florence to Cinque Terre and Portovenere
- Explore the colorful villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, and Vernazza
- Take a boat ride to Portovenere and explore the historic city center
- A private driver and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
English/Italian speaking driver
Train and boat tickets in Cinque Terre Area
Everything not mentioned as Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up at 8.00 am at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private The Enchantment of the Ligurian Coast: Cinque Terre and Portovenere
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Medici ChapelsLoggia dei LanziBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Palazzo DavanzatiHard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza Santa CroceSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumSan FredianoSan Miniato al MonteFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Ospedale degli InnocentiMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Villa GamberaiaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio