3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stroll through Florence on a guided walking tour, then choose to visit The Accademia Gallery or The Uffizi on this 4-hour private tour. With your dedicated local guide, explore the streets of Florence and hear about the rich history and culture of this iconic Italian city. Soak up the atmosphere of Florence and see residents living their daily life as you walk past bars, cafes, homes and restaurants. Additionally, visit your choice of 2 famous Florentine art collections: the Uffizi or the Accademia Gallery. Both feature works by great Italian artists such as Michelangelo, Boticelli and Leonardo da Vinci. Enjoy the flexibility and personalized attention that comes with taking a private tour. Museum entrance fees are included.
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Soak up the city atmosphere on a walking tour of Florence
- Choose to visit either the Uffizi or the Accademia Gallery
- See works by artists like Boticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly and to follow the post Covid-19 museum's regulations
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entrance tickets of the Gallery
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements, in case we'll get inside the Cathedral or other curches.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If your booking is with kids under 18 years old, you're pleased to take their passports with you
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Walking Tour plus The Uffizi guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Walking Tour plus The Uffizi guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Walking Tour plus The Uffizi guided Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Walking Tour plus The Uffizi guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Walking Tour plus The Uffizi guided Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursCity ToursCity PackagesWalking ToursAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsHalf-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyCity Packages - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyPackages & Special Events - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - ChiantiCity Packages - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiPackages & Special Events - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - San GimignanoCity Packages - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoPackages & Special Events - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsPalazzo Vecchio Tours & TicketsMedici Chapels Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune Tours & TicketsPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsGucci Garden (Gucci Museo) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsPrada Outlet Tours & TicketsPiazza della Signoria Tours & TicketsPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & Tickets