Are you interested in?
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
562 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
78 Tours & Activities
1278 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take an intimate look at the Duomo complex on a private 3-hour tour. Your exclusive experience begins with complimentary pickup from your Florence hotel. Next, skip the long entrance lines at the Duomo with your included ticket. Follow your guide to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Baptistry of San Giovanni, and more. Ask as many questions as you like and enjoy commentary that goes beyond what you find in typical large group tours.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Enjoy included admission to the Duomo
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Save time and skip the long entrance line
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Pick up at your hotel or local stay in central Florence
Brunelleschi's Dome is not included
Cathedral's skip the line
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Museum, Cathedral and Baptistery and walking tour of Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Museum, Cathedral and Baptistery and walking tour of Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Museum, Cathedral and Baptistery and walking tour of Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Museum, Cathedral and Baptistery and walking tour of Florence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P82
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesFlorenceAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Stibbert MuseumGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPalazzo VecchioPonte Santa TrinitaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Villa GamberaiaSan Miniato al MonteVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Perseus StatuePiazza della SignoriaPiazza della RepubblicaSalvatore Ferragamo Museum