10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the medieval Tuscan hill towns of Cortona and Montepulciano, without the hassle of spending hours on trains or busses. Enjoy the luxury of a private, chauffeured drive through the Arno Valley. Explore the impressive sights and historic attractions of Cortona, then eat a light lunch before strolling through the charming streets of Montepulciano. Your guide suggests the best places to stop, and customizes the tour to your interests.
- Explore Tuscany on a customized trip with a private guide
- Visit beautiful Cortona, the setting for the movie Under the Tuscan Sun
- Enjoy views of the Montepulciano countryside, home to the famous Nobile vineyards
- Add on a visit to a top-rated winery (your expense)
- Round trip transportation from your accommodation in Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport on comfortable Mercedes-Benz V Class with ac
tax, tolls, parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
HOTEL, APARTMENT, VILLA, IN FLORENCE. UPON REQUEST FROM DIFFERENT LOCATION
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- FOR WINE LOVERS: IS POSSIBLE TO ADD ON THIS TOUR THE VISIT OF A TOP RATED WINERY. PLEASE ADVISE AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany In Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Florence to CORTONA & MONTEPULCIANO?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Florence to CORTONA & MONTEPULCIANO?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour from Florence to CORTONA & MONTEPULCIANO
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziVilla GamberaiaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Ospedale degli InnocentiSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePitti Palace Palatine GalleryPiazza Santa CroceAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)San Marco MuseumPiazza della RepubblicaVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)