11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the scenery and culture of the Tuscan countryside on this guided all-day adventure. After meeting your guide in Florence, travel with a friendly, informative guide to the towns of Siena, Montepulciano, and Cortona. Marvel at charming medieval squares, see where the vampires of the Twilight Saga’s New Moon converge, enjoy a complimentary wine tasting in a historic cellar, and savor a delicious lunch surrounded by rolling hills.
- Experience Tuscany’s magical scenery and historic towns on a guided tour
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- See local landmarks and enjoy complimentary perks like wine and lunch
- Make the most of limited time with roundtrip transportation to/from Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Orientation walk of Montepulciano and free time
1h free time to explore Cortona
Orientation walk of Siena and free time
Pick up / Drop off
Departure & Return
Via Nazionale, 149, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Italy on a Budget Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia from Florence - Semi private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia from Florence - Semi private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia from Florence - Semi private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia from Florence - Semi private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia from Florence - Semi private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Loggia dei LanziFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Medici ChapelsSan FredianoBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaOspedale degli InnocentiPalazzo VecchioBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialArno RiverPrada Outlet