Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour inside the Uffizi Gallery Museums
- Prioritized entry without queuing at the Ufizzi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Personalized small group and commentary (maximum 15 people)
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, located in Piazza Mentana (opposite side of the Arno River)
Tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery. Customers could stay inside the museum as long as they wish
What To Expect
Afterward, head to the Vasari Corridor for an exterior tour and learn the history behind the Medici's secret passageway, built for the family in 1564. Constructed above the Ponte Vecchio, the corridor stretches almost a mile between Palazzo Pitti, over the Arno to Palazzo della Signoria. Your guide will discuss the unique collection of portraits now housed in the passageway, although the interior of corridor is not currently accessible .
Your tour will conclude in front of the Boboli Gardens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Big umbrellas must be left inside a cloakroom on entering Uffizi Gallery. When the tour finishes customers have to make their own way back to Uffizi Gallery to collect their umbrellas. The cloakroom is open until 6:40pm. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that big umbrellas are not taken on this tour. Small umbrellas are still allowed at Uffizi Gallery
- Please note: the Vasari Corridor is closed to visits to all groups until further notice. Therefore the corridor is not visited during this tour as it is currently not accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I had a private tour as no one else booked." See review