11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day getting to know the enchanting villages of Cinque Terre on a small-group tour. After being picked up from your hotel, explore the village of Manarola. Then, take a boat to Vernazza and explore the winding alleyways and colorful houses. Next visit Corniglia with some free time to explore and enjoy the views and natural beauty of the seaside. Finish the tour with a stop in Pisa for photo opportunities with the famous leaning tower.
- Explore Cinque Terre on a small-group tour and see the leaning tower of Pisa
- Visit the villages of Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia, and enjoy a boat ride
- Explore the Medieval town of belvedere for a change from the coastal landscapes
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza Adua , Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Burger King
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscansafari Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre with the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre with the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre with the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre with the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were allowed to take our time, despite running behind schedule for our final drive to see Pisa before returning to Florence at 9:30 pm." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre with the Leaning Tower of Pisa
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata San Marco MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Villa GamberaiaStibbert MuseumSan FredianoPalazzo StrozziHard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Piazza Santa CrocePonte Santa TrinitaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Piazza della SignoriaSan Miniato al Monte