10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of 2 Boutique Wineries
Free time in Bolgheri
Certified sommelier/guide with you the entire day
Departure & Return
Borgo Ognissanti, 70 , Borgo Ognissanti, 70, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet in front of Cafè Bianco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour will start with a minimum of 3 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enotropea Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bolgheri Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bolgheri Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bolgheri Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bolgheri Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bolgheri Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting from Florence
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Fountain of NeptunePitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo VecchioOltrarnoPiazza della SignoriaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San Miniato al MonteBarberino Designer Outlet Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Perseus StatuePrada OutletSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)