10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Even with just one day to spare in Florence, you can still experience the colorful seaside villages of Cinque Terre with a private driver to show you the way. Avoid a long train ride and relax on the drive from your Florence hotel to the Ligurian coast, where you’ll have free time to explore three of the five fishing villages that spill right into the sea. You can even opt for a boat tour to hop from one village to another the way locals do, soaking up postcard-worthy gulf and shoreline views along the way.
- Visit Cinque Terre without booking a hotel on a day trip from Florence
- Easily access three different villages with the help of a private chauffeur
- Customize your day with beach time, lunch, shopping, or hiking
- Optional boat ride between villages offers a new view of the gorgeous coastline
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & drop off at your hotel
10 hours chauffeur driven hire
Free time in the Cinque Terre National Park
Possibility of adding a scenic boat ride from Monterosso to Riomaggiore at an additional cost
Guided visit of Cinque Terre National Park
Entry tickets to churches or landmarks
Departure & Return
We also offer a free pick up service to private homes and private apartments in Florence
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick up will be directly at your hotel/apartment in Florence - please send us an e-mail at email@example.com in order to notify us of your accomodation in town. Should you wish to leave 30 minutes prior or after the published departure time, please get in contact with us via e-mail.
- Please note that your private driver will be at your disposal for the entire day. However, there is no time to visit all the 5 villages, we strongly suggest the following itinerary: free time in Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso. Should you wish to customize your itinerary, send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The pearls in the gulf of poets: Cinque Terre private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The pearls in the gulf of poets: Cinque Terre private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The pearls in the gulf of poets: Cinque Terre private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff