Departure & Return
Meeting point: 20 minutes before the start of the tour at our Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station in the ticket hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The order of visits may change.
- In order to reserve a seat even for children under 4 years of age, it is necessary to select the free rate "children (0-3)" during the purchase phase.
- Possibility to have a dedicated menu for vegetarians or people with intolerances. We kindly ask you to promptly notify us of any special dietary requirements or intolerances once the purchase the tour by sending an e-mail.
- The ‘LOW COST’ option does not include the guided tour of Siena, lunch and tasting are included in the ‘LOW COST’ option
- LANGUAGES MIN. 2 PAX: English, Spanish, Italian
- LANGUAGES GUARANTEED MIN. 4 PAX: Portuguese (saturday), German (thursday), French (wednesday)
- From November 2021 to March 2022 minimum 4 pax per departure
- Private Transfer Only includes only the driver and transfer to these places and only English or Italian language
- Private Tour LANGUAGES from 1 PAX to 6 PAX : English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience