- An insider’s tasting tour of Florence’s best food specialties
- Learn how the best Italian ingredients are chosen at the city’s outdoor market
- Sample the best in Tuscan gastronomy, from sweet to savory, during multiple food stops
- Explore the history-filled city on foot and get a peek at landmarks as you travel between locations
Departure & Return
on the steps of Sant’ambrogio church Via Giosuè Carducci, 1, 50121 Firenze
Opened in 1939, it’s one of the oldest gelaterias around.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Note that you may want to start out hungry and not plan on eating a meal for at least several hours as we got plenty to eat on this pleasurable journey." See review
- "You do walk a lot but it was totally worth it." See review
- "We highly recommend this tour and especially Christy if you can get her." See review