9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through some of Tuscany’s finest wine regions and most charming medieval villages on this private, full-day tour from Florence. Drive through the scenic Orcia Valley and visit the birthplaces of prized Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano red wines. Whether you want to explore the medieval villages, tour historic wine cellars and vineyards or savor a farm-fresh lunch, a private driver and guide will customize the itinerary to create a perfect day in the Tuscan countryside. Price is per group, based on a maximum of 7 passengers per vehicle.
- Private, full-day tour to Montalcino and Montepulciano from Florence
- See where some of Italy's most famous red wines are produced
- Taste Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wines at local cellars
- Drive through the beautiful Orcia Valley
- Visit Pienza, considered to be the first Renaissance town
- Flexible itinerary can be customized to meet the group's interests
- Travel in a private vehicle with room for up to 7 passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers at their hotel, apartment or wherever they requested to to picked up in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Top Drivers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Orcia Valley to Montalcino and Montepulciano with Brunello Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Orcia Valley to Montalcino and Montepulciano with Brunello Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Orcia Valley to Montalcino and Montepulciano with Brunello Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Orcia Valley to Montalcino and Montepulciano with Brunello Wine Tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Ospedale degli InnocentiBarberino Designer Outlet San FredianoSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)San Marco MuseumPonte Santa TrinitaLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza della Signoria