9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
9 hours chauffeur driven hire
Pick up & drop off at your hotel
Free time in Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano
Guided tours in the villages - Free time only
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Your private driver will pick you up directly at your hotel or apartment in Florence (if centrally located)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Val d'Orcia private tour: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Val d'Orcia private tour: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Val d'Orcia private tour: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Val d'Orcia private tour: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano