Are you interested in?
Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi) Tours
347 Tours & Activities
831 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1427 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend a memorable morning in Florence discovering masterpieces of Renaissance art at the renowned Ufizzi Gallery. Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access, and follow an art historian guide to highlights of the massive collection, featuring world-famous works by Botticelli, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci and other Italian luminaries. Cap off your tour with a delicious breakfast at the museum café, perched on a historic terrace. Tour size is limited for a more personalized, small-group experience.
- 3-hour guided tour of the world-famous Ufizzi Gallery in Florence
- Skip the long lines with priority access
- Learn the story behind iconic works by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto and other Italian masters
- Led by a knowledgeable historian guide
- Enjoy an Italian-style breakfast at the museum's historic terrace cafe
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (maximum 15 people)
MASTERCLASS by an ART EXPERT (English Speaking Licensed Guide)
skip the line ticket entrance to Uffizi Gallery
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointFlorencetown - Booking Office, Piazza Mentana, 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsUffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Big bags, umbrellas and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Early Entrance and Skip the Line Uffizi Masterclass by an Art Expert?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Early Entrance and Skip the Line Uffizi Masterclass by an Art Expert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Early Entrance and Skip the Line Uffizi Masterclass by an Art Expert?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Early Entrance and Skip the Line Uffizi Masterclass by an Art Expert?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5049P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)OltrarnoPalazzo VecchioHard Rock Cafe FlorenceBarberino Designer Outlet Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Stibbert MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPrada OutletLoggia dei LanziBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Piazza Santa Croce