Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Tuscany's highlights from Florence
- Explore the medieval centers of Siena and San Gimignano
- Enjoy lunch and a wine tasting in Chianti
- See the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide at FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a guided walking tour through historic Siena to see the Piazza del Campo, where the city's Palio horse race occurs twice each summer. Learn about the 17 'contrade,' or districts, that compete in the Palio. Sample a local product before the end of the tour.
Continue to San Gimignano, a hilltop town famed for its many towers. Explore the Medieval center at your own pace, perhaps climbing up one of the towers for a better view of the countryside. Sample some gelato before departing.
Head for a winery located in the Chianti region. Soak in the atmosphere as you enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and taste some of the winery's Chianti wines. Learn about how Chianti is made on a visit to their cellars.
Arrive in your final stop of the day, the city of Pisa, for a visit to the Piazza dei Miracoli where you can see the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Your tour ends with drop-off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms