- Visit Montepulciano, Montalcino, and Pienza all in one stress-free day
- Sample some of Italy's best red wine straight from the source with arranged tastings
- See the Val d’Orcia landscapes that inspired many Renaissance painters
- Semi-private tour limited to eight travelers for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Please, meet your driver at the corner of our office (piazza Antinori, next to Restaurant Buca Lapi) 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "It might also be difficult if you have mobility issues, to visit the second cellar because of the stairs." See review