- 3-hour Vespa tour of Florence
- Learn to ride your own scooter so you can whiz through the streets like an Italian
- Get a new perspective on the Renaissance city from some of its best panoramic view points
- Gain insight into local history and culture from a guide
- Stop at Piazzale Michelangelo, the San Miniato convent, and the ancient Roman hill town of Fiesole
- Cover much more distance than walking while enjoying the fresh air
Departure & Return
Meet our staff wearing a green t-shirt with our Logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen.
- An international driving licence is required to ride a Vespa. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive. Also, a valid credit card is required as a guarantee in order to do the tour as a driver. Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
- If special circumstances arise due to weather conditions, we may be forced to modify the planned route with an alternative one, possibly maintaining the duration and quality of service.
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To drive the Vespa Scooter is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license - credit card (no ATM, no debit card) At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Vespa Panoramic Tour of Florence.
- "I would recommend this tour as a must when visiting Florence." See review