- Paddle through the Everglades with an expert guide
- Keep your eyes open for local wildlife like alligators and manatees
- Your choice of single or double kayak
- Family-friendly activity, no previous experience is needed
Departure & Return
DUE TO COVID YOU MUST HAVE YOIR OWN VEHICLE FOR THIS TRIP. WE CANNOT ALLOW GUESTS TO RIDE ALONG WITH OUR GUIDES. The location is called Robert is Here. Look for our tiki, you will see our kayaks nearby!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- People with special needs welcome, please let us know how we can accommodate you
- Moderate level of fitness
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Garl's Coastal Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms