- Explore Fort Lauderdale in a powerboat
- Easily navigate the waterways in a small vessel
- Set your own pace and itinerary to explore
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
Departure & Return
Meet at Las Olas Paddle Boards. Rentals will leave and return to our waterfront storefront.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 18+ to drive the boat. Passengers may be any age.
- Drivers born after 1987 will need a temporary boaters license. Please check voucher or confirmation email for the website to obtain license. This takes about 20 minutes to complete and MUST be obtained before arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit per boat is 325 lbs. and fits up to 2 people.
- OPERATED BY Las Olas Paddle Boards, Boats & Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands