Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour lead by a local
- Learn about the town’s founders and history
- Departs from a central location
- Ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Franklin Shops in downtown Fort Myers Address: 2200 First Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Dates: Thursday and Saturday Return point: Franklin Shops in downtown Fort Myers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY True Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This might not be good for young children because there was a lot of information shared and they may not have the attention span to enjoy it." See review