Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Everglades adventure from the Greater Fort Myers area
- Take a thrilling airboat ride through the Western Everglades
- See wildlife on a van tour through Big Cypress National Preserve and a nature walk through an ancient cypress forest
- Relax on a boat cruise through the mangrove forest of Everglades National Park
- Your expert naturalist guide provides interesting commentary and answer any questions you have
- Small-group tour limited to 9 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Guide will meet guests in the NW side of the parking lot across from the Murphy Express Gas station at 7:15am .
Guide will meet guests in the south end of the Perkins Restaurant parking lot near the Dairy Queen at 7:30am.
Guide will meet guests in front of the lobby between 7:50am and 8:00am.
What To Expect
Next, hop back in the transit van for a tour of Big Cypress National Preserve. Your expert guide’s commentary makes this an unforgettable wildlife-spotting expedition. Skirt through fields of sawgrass and stretch your legs with a walk along cypress-lined trails. See some of the area’s native animals including alligators, turtles, otters, wild pigs, panthers, and variety of waterfowl.
After your walking tour, take a break for some lunch. Feast on unique local cuisine, and then head back to the water for a boat cruise through a majestic mangrove forest. Wind through some of the Everglades 10,000 islands and search for friendly water creatures like manatees, sea turtles, and dolphins. Throughout the trip, learn about the Everglades’ unique ecosystem and conservationist efforts to preserve it.
Your tour concludes with afternoon drop-off at your starting point.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided then pickup will be at one of the three main pickups - Hampton Inn Fort Myers Beach Gateway (11281 Summerlin Square Drive, Fort Myers), Perkins Restaurant (14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers) or Embassy Suites (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Strollers are not permitted
- Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided then pickup will be at the Perkins Restaurant, 14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908 at 7:35 am
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Day Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The return time is very unpredictable due to in season traffic, so don’t schedule dinner reservations." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews