Departure & Return
Talk to hotel receptionist and present your afternoon tea voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note: COVID 19 government requirement: Diners will have to provide proof of vaccination on arrival at the hotel.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours before your afternoon tea and we will do our best to cater for your needs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code: Smart casual
- If you or any of your party suffer from food allergies, please advise hotel staff before ordering your food.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use