- Visit two of Ireland's top natural attractions—the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher—in one day on a tour from Galway
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs Merchant's Road, Galway - outside the Kinlay Hostel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have kids, get there early for access to the front of the bus." See review
- "If you elect to take any of the tours - DONT forget cash." See review
- "I highly recommend this trip if you don't get motion sickness, otherwise just checking out the Cliffs of Moher from the top is spectacular enough!" See review