- Visit the beautiful Irish countryside on a day trip from Galway
- See the Wild Atlantic Way and the Cliffs of Moher
- Get a look at village life as you pass Ballyvaughan, Doolin, and Lisdoonvarna
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs Merchants Road, Galway - outside the Kinlay Hostel at 09:30. To book a complimentary pick up from all hotels and registered accommodation providers within Galway city, please contact our local office on 0035391778778 the day prior to your tour with your booking number and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff