- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Galway City New Coach Station Address: The Corner of Forster Street and Fairgreen Ave, Galway City New Coach Station,
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's good for a tight schedule and travelers not very interested in historical context." See review
- "For anyone with motion sickness, there are some windy roads at the beginning around the caves (I learned the hard way with this)!" See review
- "I'd like to do that first thing in the morning instead of the cave, because when we arrived around midday, the cliffs were super packed." See review