Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day private Connemara and Inishturk Island wildlife-watching cruise
- Set sail along the Atlantic Coast of Connemara on a private charter boat
- Hop off to explore the beaches and sea cliffs of Inishturk island
- Look out for sea birds and marine wildlife, including whales, porpoises, sunfish, and kittiwakes
- Tuck into a typically Irish pub lunch on the island
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Meet the Skipper on the pier and discuss the days plans.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is strongly recommended to wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands