9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the countryside beyond Galway City with this full-day tour of Connemara. Skip the hassle of navigating and board a comfortable coach for a tour of scenic villages and the Wild Atlantic Way. Explore the historic Kylemore Abbey including its walled Victorian Garden at your leisure. Maximize time in Connemara with a tour that features popular locations including the village of Roundstone, the scenic Sky Road, and landmarks like Clifden Castle.
- Explore beyond the city with a full-day countryside tour
- Discover the beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Visit Kylemore Abbey and its walled Victorian Garden
- Maximize time in Connemara with a comprehensive tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local Driver / Guide
Live commentary onboard
Hotel pick up
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry to Kylemore Abbey
Departure & Return
Merchants Rd, Galway, Ireland
Outside the Kinlay Hostel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey
12 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalwayBus Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandBus Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonBus Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory
Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & TicketsLough Corrib Tours & TicketsGalway Arts Centre Tours & TicketsGalway Bay Tours & TicketsThe Spanish Arch Tours & TicketsRoundstone Harbor Tours & TicketsGalway City Museum Tours & TicketsGalway Cathedral Tours & TicketsGalway Atlantaquaria Tours & TicketsDunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets