- Tour the farm at Kylemore House; you might even get to meet their cows
- Your host Teresa is a trained cheesemaker, who will share some trade secrets
- Enjoy a sample of house-made Appenzeller (a nutty, Alpine-style cheese)
- At the end of your tour relax with a glass of wine around the farmhouse fire
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Teresa at her farmhouse in Kylemore neighborhood of Loughrea. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please include any specific dietary requirements when making your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff