- Explore the island your way: hire a pony & trap or walk or cycle the quiet roads
- Stop in at one of Inis Oirr’s pubs and cafes and enjoy a hearty Irish meal
- Sail from Doolin village, only a short 40 mile drive from Shannon
- Simply download your ticket to your phone and show it at the Pier
Departure & Return
Check in at Garrihy's Doolin2Aran Ferries booking office on Doolin pier. Look for our crew in the blue shirts for assistance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin2Aran Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff