Departure & Return
We meet all travellers at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue, which is situated in the middle of the square. It is walking distance (10 mins) from Korenmarkt. You can reach Korenmarkt with tram 1 direction Wondelgem or Evergem and you can take it straight at the Sint Pieters Station.
Our running tour can end in the city centre or outside, for example, watersportbaan or nature reserve Bourgoyen. No matter where we finish, there are buses back to the centre. Nr 3 from Bourgoyen or nr 6 from Watersportbaan.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfy running shoes and dress for the weather. Also bring a face mask (and hand gel if possible).
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghent Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Running Tour in Ghent.