4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Magnifying glasses for observation of plants and small organisms
Departure & Return
Carrer de Sant Daniel, 143, 17007 Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No need to use any public transport
- Everything is done on foot from the central hotels to the meeting point, it is a 25 minute walk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escuela de Actividades Naturales
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGironaObstacle Courses - CataloniaHiking - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaObstacle Courses - BarcelonaHiking - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaObstacle Courses - TarragonaHiking - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaCategory