4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the 2,000-year history of Girona on a half-day small-group walking tour. Learn about the city’s ancient Roman past and rich artistic heritage as you explore the Medieval Quarter with a local guide. Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria in Girona, the Arab Baths, and the Jewish History Museum, and stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets of the old Jewish Quarter as you learn about some of the best places to dine and shop while in town.
- Discover some of Girona's top sights on this half-day walking tour
- Learn the secrets and history of the ancient Catalonian city
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide with a group size of eight or fewer
- Admission tickets to sights included as an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide expert in History
Meeting point: Sant Feliu Square, beside the River Caffe. GIRONA city.
Guided visits + Entrance fees to The Catedral, The Arab Baths and the Museum of Jewish History
Food and drinks
Pick up service
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu , Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Usually the tour starts at 9:00am but if you need another scheedule, please contact us!
- If you come from Barcelona the best option is to take the high speed trains AVANT. They last only 35 minutes to Girona city and are very comfortable. There is about 20 minutes on foot to our meeting point. We recommend to buy the tickets in advance beause this kind of trains are usually crowded.
- Please note: Girona is situated on a hill and has lots of stairs and slopes. If you have any difficulty to walk in these areas, they may not make this tour. Not recommended for people who need wheelchairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory