8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Venture outside Paris for a memorable day spanning castles, French countryside scenery, and Impressionist masters. View the personal art collection of Duke Henri d’Orléans at the exceptional Musée Condé inside the Château de Chantilly, and then enjoy some 20th-century inspiration at the Impressionist Museum in Giverny. The grand finale is a visit to the home and gardens of Claude Monet, where the artist spent the last decades of his life and painted his famous water lilies series.
- Admire one of the world’s finest French painting collections at the Musée Condé
- Walk through the opulent Renaissance Château de Chantilly
- Visit the galleries of modern-day Impressionists in Giverny
- See the Japanese gardens and water lily ponds that inspired Claude Monet
- Private guide and driver for a personalized day trip from Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)