- Visit the house in Giverny where Claude Monet lived and worked
- Includes a walking tour of Giverny village and a visit to Monet's famous gardens
- Save time by skipping the line at Monet's house
- An essential stop for fans of modern and Impressionist art
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside "La Capucine"/Botanic Café, 80 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour will start promptly at the scheduled departure time. Latecomers run the risk of missing the tour. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.