- Admire the seasonal blooms and lily ponds
- Prepaid admission tickets: skip the long lines
- Gain insight into Monet’s life and art with an expert guide
- Intimate small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Meeting point : opposite Monet's house (Fondation Claude Monet) outside "Les Nympheas" café/restaurant. Thank you to be there 10 mn before the tour, departure will be on time !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY guide-giverny
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff