Explore our promoted experiences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Our head office, The Surf Shack, is located behind the Seaway Café in Doug Jennings Park, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach. To find us, just walk down the right side between the café and the amenities block and come in the back gate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Minimum age for group lesson is 12 years old ( Childrens only lessons available contact supplier)
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with, is the one that we can contact you on, on the day of the surf lesson
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As too big waves for me It is difficult for me to get through the big waves But this is a very interesting experience and worth to join A nice try" See review