- Full-day Learn to Surf experience in Tweed Head from the Gold Coast or Byron Bay
- Master the art of surfing with two 1.5-hour surf classes
- Learn the basics or polish up on your surf skills with an expert instructor
- Enjoy lunch with an ocean view at the Fingal Head Lighthouse
- All equipment and full instruction provided: suitable for all skill levels
- Great-value tour includes lunch and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group classes ensure you receive personal attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30am for your FREE transfer to the best surfing beach on the day.
What To Expect
Break for lunch at the nearby Fingal Lighthouse and look out over the ocean as you tuck into a healthy lunch. You might even spot a pod of dolphins playing in the waters below. After lunch and some free time to stroll the sands and enjoy the magnificent views, get ready for your second surf class. Depending on your ability, this is the time to catch your first wave, improve the skills you learned in your first lesson or challenge yourself to some bigger waves. Be sure to strike some poses for the tour photographer along the way!
After an action-packed day of surfing, jump back in the minivan for the return journey and arrive back at around 4:30pm.
Please note: All surf lessons are run by a fully accredited surf coach and are available for beginner through to advanced levels. Wetsuits, rash vests and hard and soft boards are all available on arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: Swimming gear, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Surfing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.