- Spot native fish species on a Gold Coast snorkeling tour
- Gear is included
- Flotation devices are available from the guide for those who want one
- Hotel transport provided
Departure & Return
Please park in the car park outside of the shop. FREE parking
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children, especially infants must be accompanied by an adult and is under your responsibility.
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkelling, please consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any major medical conditions.
- Customers must provide a contact number at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ALL SNORKEL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Not recommended for travellers with severe asthma or breathing difficulties/medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.