Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spotting whales in their natural habitat can be tricky if you don't know where to look. Skip the guesswork on this whale-watching cruise, which guarantees you will see humpback whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast from June to November or you receive a complimentary second cruise. The tour is led by a marine biologist guide who is passionate about conservation and offers insights into whale behavior that enrich the experience. Includes morning tea and a photo booklet souvenir.
- Led by a marine biologist: Gain deeper insight into whale behavior
- Guaranteed whale sighting or receive a complimentary second cruise
- Includes a photo booklet to keep as a souvenir
- Watch humpback whales breaching from the boat's lower or upper deck
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Live commentary on board
Free parking at Mariner's Cove Marina
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
60/70 Seaworld Dr , 60/70 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes and jacket are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We can ONLY accept non-motorised, collapsible wheelchairs on board Spirit. Please note that Spirit crew cannot carry passengers from their wheelchair to the boat seating. All guests who use a wheelchair must be able to move themselves, or bring assistance with them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit of Gold Coast Whale Watching
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SALE! Whale Watching Tour Gold Coast ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SALE! Whale Watching Tour Gold Coast ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SALE! Whale Watching Tour Gold Coast ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SALE! Whale Watching Tour Gold Coast ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SALE! Whale Watching Tour Gold Coast
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGold CoastHurghadaNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Byron BayWhale Watching - Byron BayNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWhale Watching - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory