Departure & Return
Meeting point is at our blue trailer which is parked in front of the Sea Way kiosk which is in the last car park on the right at the norther end of Sea World Drive Main Beach. If you don't have a car just call to organise a free transfer from office address at 2/25 River Drive, Surfers Paradise 4217
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf In Paradise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.