Departure & Return
Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before your Jet Boat ride time for check in. If you are running late please call our office on 07 5526 3089. Accessible by public bus, and also free car parking onsite. Our departure terminal is in the back left corner of the carpark.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Jet Boating
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms