- Gold Coast jet boat ride and scenic helicopter flight from Surfers Paradise and Main Beach
- Enjoy the thrills of a 55-minute jet boat ride
- See the Gold Coast from the air during the 5-minute helicopter flight
- Check out the luxurious Palazzo Versace Hotel and Marina Mirage
- Pass by SeaWorld, Runaway Bay and the Sovereign Islands
- Discover Moreton Bay Marine Park by jet boat
Departure & Return
Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before your ride time for check in. If you are running late please call our office on 07 5526 3089. Accessible by public bus, and also free car parking onsite. Our departure terminal is in the back left corner of the carpark.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Jet Boating
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms