- Full-day wine tour to Mt Tamborine, from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Visit three locations to taste a range of wines and other local treats such as award-winning spirits
- Savor a 2-course lunch at a winery restaurant with great views
- Learn about the region’s wines during guided tastings
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, five guided tastings, plus snacks, water and free WiFi on board the minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour includes five tastings, with the chance to sip and learn about a range of red, white and sparkling wines in a relaxed small-group setting. Your guide shares a deep knowledge about the vino you taste and the winemakers you encounter during stops at wineries such as Cedar Creek Estate, Mason Wines and Witches Falls Winery.
You may also visit the tasting room of a charismatic husband and wife team who brew eaux-de-vie, schnapps, vodka and other award-winning liqueurs.
For lunch, dine on a delicious 2-course meal at a winery's restaurant. The menu features fresh produce, seafood, steak, pasta and other delectable dishes.
After an 8-hour tour, your guide returns you to your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Vino Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.